Professional environment, high standards and ample growth opportunities make Suven an ideal place to work. An equal opportunity employer, Suven provides a plethora of different roles helping one to gain valuable exposure. The nature of engagement becomes more intense as one progresses.
- Manager - Safety, Health and Environment
- The Applicant should be a Post Graduate or Engineering Graduate with at least 6 years of experience in similar Industry with a diploma in Safety. Exposure in the process safety is required. Preference will be given for those who have worked in ISO 9001,14001 and OHSAS-18001 environments.
- Chemists - Production:
- Incumbent should be a B.Sc with 2 years of experience in the Bulk Drug manufacturing industry.
- Trainee - Production:
- B.Sc (Freshers) with Chemistry as one of the subject may apply.
- Chemist - Quality Control:
- The Applicant should be with 2 years of experience with M.Sc/B.Sc .
- Chemist - R & D:
- The applicant should have at least 2 years of experience in R&D activities with a qualification of M.Sc /B.Sc.
- Executive - QA:
- The applicant should have at least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance activities.
PASHAMYLARAM (USFDA APPROVED FACILITY)
- QC Chemist:
- B.Sc with 2 years of experience in Quality Control department in Bulk Drug Manufacturing Industry.
- Production Chemist:
- B.Sc with 2 years of experience in production department in Bulk Drug Manufacturing Industry.
- Chemist R&D:
- The Applicant should be an M.Sc with 3 to 4 years of experience in R&D activities.
- Chemist-Quality Control:
- The Applicant should be an M.Sc with 2 to 3 years of experience in Q.C. Activities.